•What
progress did you make since your previous entry? n/a
•What
logistical challenges did you face and how did you overcome them?
This week I tried to complete all of my paper work before the Christmas holidays so i could film during the holidays but i did not get this done because I ran out of time, so this was a problem for me meaning i have to film a lot in a short amount of time when i get back to school in the new year.
Also when I got back to school and filmed my first interview I did not really understand how an interview was suppose to be set up, so I had to re do my first interview, and then ask my teacher how an interview was suppose to be set up.
•What
technical challenges did you face this week and how did you overcome them?
The only technical problem I had was not knowing how the camera was suppose to be angled when doing an interview. To overcome this I had to ask my teacher and then re do the interview so that the positioning on the camera was correct. Also Blogger and sky drive was working fine so i had not technical challenges when using this.


•What targets do you aim to achieve before your next entry?
For next week I hope to complete all of my paper work and upload this onto my blog and also hopefully get most of my filming completed and have started editing what I already have.
No comments:
Post a Comment