Thursday, 22 January 2015

Production log - Week 2

•What progress did you make since your previous entry? 
Image result for final cut expressThis week I finished off all of my paper work and uploaded it all onto my blog, and started to film footage for my documentary. I also called a doctor to fit in a day and time for me to interview her. I filmed this interview this week which took me just one day and i also interviewed a person with a stammer and I then uploaded it all onto the macs and started to edit the interviews. I cut all of the shots down to what i wanted them to look and like out them together so that i had a rough copy for two interviews. 





•What logistical challenges did you face and how did you overcome them?
Image result for interviewsThis week the only logistical challenge I faced was the fact that I did not interview the doctor the day I wanted to due to her not being free to film that day. So to overcome this I had to re schedule my plans to interview the doctor when she was free. This did not really cause me any problems, but it meant i had to miss out of a afternoon of editing for me to interview the doctor.







What technical challenges did you face this week and how did you overcome them?
Image result for livetypeThis week I started to edit, and so this meant me having to re-remember how to use final cut express. To do this I played around with the software and I remembered how to use it within 30 minutes, but also with different editing skills i wanted to use but did not know how to use them i asked my teacher for help, such as live type, which allowed me to add text into my documentary. 






•What targets do you aim to achieve before your next entry?
Image result for next weekNext week I hope to get all of my vox pops completed and also get another interview completed with a speech and language therapist. Also i want to have uploaded it all onto the mac and have started to edit most of my footage so that i can look at it all so i know what i need to re-film

No comments:

Post a Comment