Thursday, 22 January 2015

Production log - week 3

•What progress did you make since your previous entry? 
Image result for westfield stratfordThis week i did some more editing on the interviewers I had and have edited the interview with the person with a stammer, and with a doctor. I have edited it as a rough copy to how i sort of want it to look at the end. I also went to the park to film my pieces to camera which will appear though out the documentary. I also then uploaded this new footage onto the macs and put them where i want them to be shown. I also went to West-field with a friend to get vox pop and do some more pieces to camera, so that i had a chose of locations so i could  choose from the best ones.   


•What logistical challenges did you face and how did you overcome them?
Image result for vox popsThis week the only challenge i face was when filming my pieces to camera in the park. There was too much wind when i was filming, so when i uploaded them onto the mac i could not hear myself properly. So I redid this on a day when it was not windy to give me the best sound quality. Also when in Westfield we could not get anyone to take part in are vox pop section due to them not wanting to be on camera so we had to leave not getting any vox pops, and that night i had to think of another plan on getting vox pops. 



What technical challenges did you face this week and how did you overcome them?
Image result for no batteryThis week the only technical challenge I faced was the fact that the battery on the camera went flat when filming so we had to cut filming short to charge it and the local internet cafe. Also when i was in the Olympic park filming my pieces to cameras i got stopped my security and got told i could not film here when using a tripod due to health and safety, So to overcome this i had to pack the tripod away and just use a hand held camera.     







•What targets do you aim to achieve before your next entry?
Next week i hope to have filmed all of my vox pop and have uploaded them onto the macs and started to edit them. Also i hope to have completed editing all of my interviewers i have done, so that i can see if i need to change anything before deadline week

No comments:

Post a Comment